Another sad story,.. :o(

what kind of punishment is that??!!!! I don't do this I have the one that can write to write a 100 times to what ever it is she did or she is in her room grounded for a time but running oh we have said to run around the trailer but this was to get energy out it was to give a idea of how to exspend the energy but I WOULD NEVER FORCE and kid to run no amount of time I would seguest it it wuld be up to the kid.

Yes they should be a mental evalution of both and tried for murder but it would be second degree it was not premeditated I am sure premeditated has to be [planned if it was planned out of of what to do then it is first degree nope don't know law but knew a lot of police at one time hung with them in younger days but don't ask of advice I was in my 20's and now 50's so I can't recall all of what I once knew not that any one would ask but just in case.

Rhayden

This was the usually punishment for the girl, so the neighbors were used to seeing it. And prosecuters will decide by mid next week whether they can charge the step mother and Grandmother with Capital Murder.

Back
Top Bottom