Another tough night

hugs.gif
Oh Debi, I'm so sorry you and your friend are going through this. Cancer is so terrrible. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but please know that I am thinking of and will be praying for you and your friend(s).

hugs.gif
and love from Iowa.

Oh Deb, its just angry... I'm sorry that it has to be like this... but slowly acceptance will roll in and he'll find peace. Its different for everyone though.

Though there isn't much to talk about, an ex of mine left me ( I don't blame him, we were kids) at 18, made me feel like it was my fault. Turned out he had lukemia and didn't want to drag me through everything he was going through with him. He eventually gave up and decided to call me so we could reconnect and he could say goodbye when I was 23. After 6 months of talking he finally went home to die peacefully in his bed the day before september 11th. So I've just recently been thinking about him again.

Though I wish I had more advice then this... whatever a dying person is going through, however they act... no matter how badly... its normal.
hit.gif

One of my good buddies died on Saturday, & I am helping my caretaker thru her anger. I've been thru the grieving process many times. I think the person who said the guy is thinking "If they hate me it wont hurt" is right on.

It must be kind of hard to know you're going to die and not be ready, don't you think? I'm not sure I would feel qualified to tell someone how they should act.

Last edited:
If he is on meds, that could do a number on his thinking process as well. We humans like to believe that our brains are somehow separate from the rest of the body and not subject to the same problems that our other organs can be. The unfortunate fallout is how it effects others, but brains can get sick when bodies do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom