Another Tragedy

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
John Travolta's 16 year old son died while they were on vacation. So far, what they say is that he had a seizure and could not be revived. HOW SAD!!!! I cannot iamgine losing a child....

ooh, thats so sad to hear!..poor family!...
sad.png

This is really sad. It says he hit his head on the bath tub. Had seizures through out his life. This hits really close to home with my 9 year old. Needs supervision 24/7 just for this reason. My heart goes out to them....could not imagine the pain..

Last edited:
I had not heard that. Oh horrible. We came painfully close to losing our son 1 1/2 years ago. I thank God every day that he is still here. He spent almost a month in a coma... longest month of my life. My prayers are with John and family.

Shucks. Happens to the rich, the poor, the famous and the infamous along with the prince and the pauper. Always hurts.

Sunrise.

Sunset.

My Son just called and told me he heard it on the radio, how truly sad.
My other son had a friend die this way, too, he was in his twenty's just has a baby, and fell from his bed while seizing and hit his head on his night stand. It is truly sad.
God bless his family
Brenda

Very sad. There is a lot of scrutiny surrounding that family because Jett supposedly had autism, which is apparently shot down by their religion. So, the rumor is that he had autism but the parents wouldn't treat him for it because there's "no such thing".
Either way, no parent should have to bury a child.

Quote:
I had hear the same with the addition that the parents said he had Kawasaki's disease which apparently causes seizures. Only them and God know, so sad to have to bury a child.

Back
Top Bottom