Status
Not open for further replies.

texaschickmom

Songster
10 Years
Nov 4, 2009
Lindale, TX
somad.gif
I am so fed up right now. I just came from our local post office because I hadn't received 2 boxes of hatching eggs that were supposed to be here yesterday and this morning. One of the boxes sat in the Atlanta postal center for 36 hours. What a joke! I wish there were some other way to do this. Maybe that's why the postal system is in the red and shutting down post offices and laying off people. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
There...I feel better.
smile.png

Martha in TX trying not to lose her cool.

Quote:
Oh I agree with you sister... Had 2 packages shipped Saturday. Recieved the one from KY on Tuesday. Didn't get the one from TX till Thursday!! I live in Louisiana so I'm much closer to TX than KY. But hey they decided to send the package to me via Little Rock, AR. Now figure out why a package out go all the way UP to AR to come all the way down to La.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Oh I agree with you sister... Had 2 packages shipped Saturday. Recieved the one from KY on Tuesday. Didn't get the one from TX till Thursday!! I live in Louisiana so I'm much closer to TX than KY. But hey they decided to send the package to me via Little Rock, AR. Now figure out why a package out go all the way UP to AR to come all the way down to La.
idunno.gif

my husband was waiting on a motorcycle part. It was going from Florida to Kansas , the first stop after FLorida was in Michigan!!!!

old.gif
I do not like the post office. I do not like their lack of friendliness. No indeed, I do not them, Sam I am!
duc.gif

I've reached the point where, if I can, I avoid the USP(no Service) as much as I can. I even went so far as to get an ipad so I can get my magazines on time. Have spent the last 4 months trying to convince them that weekly periodicals are supposed to be delivered the week before the issue's date not the week after. The biggest problem lies at the distribution centers but if you complain the complaint goes to the local PO and there isn't much they can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom