another warriors RP~DawnClan, FireClan, ForestClan, and RainClan~NEEDS PLAYERS!!!

Quote:
Hey Cayuga? What is Rp????? I donno.
i'll explain below :) i'm loving my new nickname! cayuga... has a certain ring to it XD
OK_------- FIrestar Is the leader of Dawnclan! Who is my deputy?
celebrate.gif
*shrug* i dunno, you could have the deputy, or maybe someone else will want to be the deputy...
WHAT IS RPING????????????????? I NEEDYA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif
i will explain below...
sorry about the outburst... i got a little cuckoo there....
hide.gif
totally understood XD
Who wants to be my BYC friend???? i WILL ADD YOU TO MY SIGGY !! Anyways...
roll.png
:D sure
gosh i gotta go now.. cant b late for getting my homeschool started.. essh!
ep.gif

TTYL!!!!!!
D.gif

oh, i'm sooo sorry i didn't post!!! (i've been busy) RP = RolePlay, in which you make as many charries (characters) as you want to and then you control what they say and do, and other people control their own... looks like bluedragonfire beat me to it :p yes you can have the leader of dawnclan and the deputy too if you want, you can have charries in more than one clan if you want too :) yeah you can still join, beaky, i'm glad you'll join us :) (@ clucky... and no, i'm not one of those people who throw fits when people post more than twice in a row, i do it a lot myself :p i don't mind at all!)

Name: Sugartail
Clan: Forestclan
Appearance: She has long, cream-colored fur with red points (legs, feet, face, ears, and tail), and blue eyes.
Pic: None yet.
Other: She has been the medicine cat of Forestclan for seven moons. Her apprentice is Briarpaw, and her old mentor, who retired, is Redfoot. Her sister is Clouddream.
Username: bluedragonfire

it looks like the editing feature is gone :/ why does it do that, what good is there? hmmph. well, i have a different way to save all of the charries anyway.
you don't have to PM me the form, from this moment on, PM me that you made a form and maybe what page it's on.

we are going to start RPing soon, and if this RP is to ever start, we need some medicine cats... ANYONE WANT TO BE A MEDICINE CAT???? WE'RE HAVING A BIT OF A SHORTAGE!!!

there are two more clans to fill in and a lot more cats requiered... we can't live withough medicine cats... too bad i can't be one, i haven't memorized enough herbs.

Name: Sugartail
Appearance: She has long, cream-colored fur with red points (legs, feet, face, ears, and tail), and blue eyes.
Pic: None yet.
Other: She has been the medicine cat of Forestclan for seven moons. Her apprentice is Briarpaw, and her old mentor, who retired, is Redfoot. Her sister is Clouddream.
Here's the medicine cat for Forestclan. By the way, how are they supposed to communicate with Starclan? Do they have a Moonstone or a Moonpool or what?

hmm.. good question! their meeting place is a giant oak with 6 bushes surrounding it, the leaders climb the tree to speak to all of the clans.

they share tounges with starclan at moonspring, in the middle of a small natural spring a tiny island with one tree on it. they touch their noses to the baby silver beech tree, and it has the same effect as the moonstone. a boulder had fallen in the spring in such a way that it made a stepping-stone.

Ok. Hmm, I think that we might need a map of this. Maybe everyone who makes a clan should create a map of their clan's territory, just to help other RPers understand what the territories look like and which clans share boundaries.

Name: Clouddream
Appearance: She is a beautiful light grey tabby with blue eyes.
Pic:
images

Other: Her sister is Sugartail, her mate is Longstripe, and her kits are Rowanpaw and Fernpaw. She is one of the best hunters in Forestclan.

Back
Top Bottom