answering feedback-its that time again

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sonew123, Dec 9, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Last year or even 6 months ago someone posted about this-cant remember exactly who it was except it was a pretty blonde woman for an avatar?? anyhoo she posted about asking folks to catch up on leaving their feedbacks:)

I for one have been a slow poke and I apologize to all who have bought from me-I have now posted feedback for everyone as of last night-I guess Ill pick up where she left off-??? just to keep this in your thoughts I guess when buying and selling things

I do know with private sales-you can only leave feedback the old fasion way-but if you won an auction you can most deffinately leave feedback as a buyer and seller-it actaully VERY easy now that I figured it out LoL...

you go into your profile
    on the left you will see "auctions"
    press on that and it will show you all the auctions you have won or sold
    open the auctions-on the right ..you will see an area for leaving feedback-easy peasy???

yes??? leaving this kind of feedback in most cases, helps the buyers and sellers build their reputations. especially to people who are on here alot but dont really post-they just read and read-which is awesome-but when it comes times to winning an auction it makes buyers nervous to see them with so few posts and no feedback-but you could actually have great feedback and not be so active on BYC-which makes things smoother. I have noticed alot of new BYCer's buying auctions with very little posts or no feedback-nothing wrong with that at all but they deserve credit where credit is due too. So It was my mission last night to finish up all feedback from my auctions-I will go the old fasion way for all my private sales so that everyone has the great feedback they had earned ! Can we all join in on this one folks???

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  2. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    HERE! HERE!

For those of us with online stores we NEED feedback to help lift restrictions and such....lots of "rules" to comply with....when buyers don't leave feedback it can reduce the amount of merchandise that is available.

PLEASE PLEASE leave the feedback. it doesn't take a couple seconds and the benefits are enormous!!!!

3. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    Oops! Didn't even realize I was supposed to do this [​IMG]

One of my auctions didn't have a place to leave feedback, is that because it's too old (from May I think)? [​IMG]

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Previously DuckLady! Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    And remember that Etsy and Ebay have feedback sections too!

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi I really like this post and encourage for feedback too.....Was this the picture you say as my avator? I change them from time to time??? I just wanna be pretty [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ALso be aware that you can leave feedback in the old system as well, if you buy off auction (via pm's or e mails) and not part of an auction .....It is here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cGN6NmFDX2tsWEpEVEU4SDAxaFItUkE6MA..

And the composite to review feedback for persons in the old system
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

Have a happy and blessed day. Nancy

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    thank you all for your help and "feedback" :) Im pretty sure that you should still be able to revisit May in your auctions calicokat-I had one in May [​IMG]

Nancy your so cute! No, Im sorry to say it wasn't you- but I do remeber that photo being posted once:)

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    good grief after searching threads I knew the pretty blonde frequinted I found her--CHOOKSCHICK!!! Thats who posted a thread about this a while ago--That was going to drive me nuts all day If I didnt find-ok off to work!

8. justuschickens59

justuschickens59 VA Royal Blues

Apr 2, 2009
    Virginia
    Done !! Great idea !! Thanks for the reminder.

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:your welcome and thank you good job!! [​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    ANYONE ELSE NEED PUSHING lol?????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by