i had one keet born with my chicks and the chicks got a respiratory something. i have read about not giving antibiotics to guineas so i took the keet out before treatment. it was feathered out and about 2 months old. it was under a heat lamp till i moved it to a cage by itself in a enclosed blding , but no heat lamp. it was in the 40s last night. i went to check on it and it was almost dead. i did bring it back to its own brooder under the light and gave it sugar water straight to the crop. it didnt aspirate but within 10 min. it did pass . did i kill it? well im sure i did i just not sure how.