1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Antique Incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Buddy S, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Buddy S

Buddy S New Egg

Aug 20, 2010
    I have an old incubator made by the (automatic INcubator Company Delaware .O. 1914 ) pat # 1,085.273 it also has a pat # on the burner. # 1085278 .I would like to restore it but I don't have any pictures or owners manual to indacate what it would take. it is missing the drawers and possibly some of the burner. all advice on whare to look for info or pictures.

Thanks

Buddy S

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. spoggy

spoggy d'Anver d'Nut

Aug 19, 2008
    Carlisle Township
    Try dropping these folks a note, maybe they have some images in their archives.

The Delaware County Historical Society, Inc.
    P.O. Box 317
    Delaware, Ohio, 43015-0317

3. Buddy S

Buddy S New Egg

Aug 20, 2010
    [​IMG] Thanks for the help will giv them a call Buddy S

4. spoggy

spoggy d'Anver d'Nut

Aug 19, 2008
    Carlisle Township
    Hope it helps. I've pretty much hit a brick wall researching that company. Good Luck!

5. ashleyc

ashleyc New Egg

Jan 17, 2016
    Does this help? I believe we may have the same incubator you're trying to refurb. [​IMG]

6. jkopsic

jkopsic New Egg

Nov 12, 2014
    I have an old 500 Egg Incubator made by the Automatic Incubator Company out of Delaware Ohio. I have been trying to find out what it may be worth. It was in the attic of an old house I bought in southern Illinois. It is in great shape, and has all parts, including all of the kerosene heating parts and the manuals. Does anyone know who I can contact about this? I have tried the National Poultry Museum in Kansas, as well as the Delaware OH Hist. Society with no luck.

thank you
    Jeff

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by