1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any algebra geniuses out there?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MoodyChicken, May 4, 2009.

1. MoodyChicken

MoodyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    That want to do my homework? lol I'm only half kidding. It's due tomorrow and I can't take the final if I don't finish it. I'm really stressing, and to top it off I'm sick and I can't think worth beans. I don't think I'll be able to take the final tomorrow anyways, but I at least want to get the homework done. Someone please help! [​IMG]

Great news! I just emailed my teach and she said I could take the final on the 20th. She's so nice! That means I can rest tomorrow. Ah, maybe I can beat this bug before the weekend... I'm supposed to go camping this weekend... my first camping trip too! lol

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I was fairly good at it...can you post one of the problems?

When you need to do an "x squared" thing...just type in x^2

Fun huh? LOL

3. MoodyChicken

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    lol the ^2 thing is the only thing I can comprehend right now. Oh, that and / makes a fraction. [​IMG] I feel like crud. And for the life of me the hyperbolas are killing me. lol Well the class is online, you could meander through my stuff if you want. Aleks.com username: cmoody38 password: Jack Then just click on one of the topics in the pie slice.

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Sorry hun...it's wanting me to download some plugin...

Can you give an example of what it's asking?

My bf is an electrical engineer/physics major...so if I can't help...he's got you covered! [​IMG]

5. MoodyChicken

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    That's ok, I got it all worked out with my teach. She's letting me take it on the 20th. So I have plenty of time to finish this stuff up and not be sick.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by