ANY Bantam rooster in Northern CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MallyCat22, May 23, 2010.

1. MallyCat22

MallyCat22 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 6, 2010
    Weed C.A
    Hi, i'm considering getting a bantam rooster for my small flock of hens. I would prefer a sweet bantam rooster that is kind to the girls. I don't mind younger roos, just as long as they an't too rough. Let me know if you may have one your interested in selling.

2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I'm not sure where you're located, but I'm in Penn Valley (about an hour from Sacramento and Yuba City) and I have a bunch of bantam cockerels you could choose some if you want one! Mostly old english game bantams in blue, self blue, black, spangled, and some other colors. If you're interested, please send me a PM or reply! They're really pretty guys. I hatched them myself, and they're fairly tame. You're welcome to have one for free if you'd like one, as long as you give him a good home. [​IMG]

Aw, I just Google mapped Weed and it turns out you're about three and a half hours away. Well, we're having a Chickenstock in Kelseyville on June 5th, so if you come to that you'd be welcome to a cockerel! Or if you make a trip up this way!

Last edited: May 24, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by