Any body else collect vintage/antique snowmobiles

Bantymama

Songster
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
MN
With the temps starting to drop it's that time of year for me to start thinking about getting the sleds ready for the old timer rides and shows. We have been collecting old Ski-Doo snowmobiles for about 15 years and takeing them to shows and riding them around. Just curious if any one else on here is a collector or likes to ride the old timers.

I never thought of that. Can you post a photo of your favorite? sounds interesting. No snow here though.

I have 2 favorites. The first pic is my 1963 and it is for show only. The second pic is a 1974 tnt i ride this one on short runs. I also used the second pic of me and hubby for our christmas cards a few years back.
sled63003.jpg

sledding003.jpg

I dont,but I worked at arctic cat mfg. for 12 years and collecter sleds are a big thing..people that are into them really seem to have a great time getting together.

We belong to one of our local snowmobile clubs, "Trail Blazers", and there are lots of people here that collect and restore them. But then again, this is Wisconsin. It's kinda a given.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom