Any body else having a beautiful day?? * Pictures*

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Goat_Walker, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Today is just GORGEOUS! I'm in shorts , a tank top, and finally get to run around in the mud barefoot!! Its like 60-70 degrees outside and i am LOVING IT!

All my duckies are out playing and foraging, Ive been out there practically all morning. My dogs are romping around the yard and I even have the bunnies out in a corral in the yard!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lolita

Lolita Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    [​IMG]

3. Barred Rockstar

Barred Rockstar Out Of The Brooder

Dec 7, 2009
    Humboldt County, CA
    We're in the middle of storm that is supposed to dump 8 inches of rain over the next couple days....... At least the ducks are happy about it!

4. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

It's not quite that warm here, but it is an absolutely gorgeous day here as well!

I LOVE this photo you took:

[​IMG]

5. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    Your ducks have an inground pool????

6. Duck_feeder

Duck_feeder Drowning in feathers!

Oct 22, 2009
    Chicago
    It's 35 degrees, cloudy, and windy.
    So, yes, it is a beautiful day for Chicago in January. [​IMG]

7. L0rraine

L0rraine Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    Whidbey Island
    Wow and we're worlds apart. Was just going to post that after my hubby helped me get the roofs back on the duck and chicken houses after last night's storm he realized it was a BEAUTIFUL day and pulled out the lawn chair and his computer. As you can see working on the computer didn't last long. But what was funny is that the chickens came a runnin' (I thought maybe they thought he had food or something). But NO they just thought he had a darned good idea and they all lined up against the wall behind him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ducks are out in their pools (which are still in the shade, but the sun should be around that way soon). It's 56 degrees and I better get back outside to enjoy it with everyone! but will try to get duck pictures to add.

Glad you have sunshine too!!!!

8. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    I'm super jealous of al the nice weather everyone else is getting! All we have is slightly melted snow. [​IMG]

9. ducks4you

ducks4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    East Central Illinois
    Me, too! Slush, thaw, refreeze into ice, then slushy mud--I'm the ONLY FOOL at my house who ventures to the barn this time of year!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (EXCEPT for the dogs, who look like they've taken a MUD BATH!!!!!! [​IMG] )

10. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    YES! [​IMG]

It has been gorgeous here for the past couple of days, and is supposed to stay in the low 60s until Thursday (when temps in the 40s and rain is forecasted to come back for a couple of days. [​IMG]) I don't have pics but I AM LOVIN' IT! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by