Any breed experts know what breed these are?

3hotrodchicks

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 22, 2013
I have 6 chicks about 5 woks old. We got them out of the group marked red pullets. I paid extra to know they were all girls. 4 are darker red than the other two. 1 of the darker 4 almost has no white on her, I think.

I am just getting started, too. You're not "dumb" about chickens, just learning like me. I have the same type of chicks. They are a hybrid. Good info available if you Google.

I googled them and found pictures of chickens that look just like my girls!!! Dadtomany you were right!! Thank you.

I have new girls...and I think 1 guy. Anyone want to take a stab at what breeds I have!? And if there is a dude amongst the hen house??

sorry, didn't answer your question, can you post larger, more close up shots of the chickens? I see all pullets, but hard to see. What age are they as well.

I'll try to get a better picture. All are about 3mo with the black/white one being about 2-3months.

The guy I bought my barred and red sex link from had one that looked just like yours (the OP pic) and he told me it was a easter egger with unusual coloring. I would have gotten her if I knew she wasn't an EE as I was trying to mix things up and didnt want more EE. They are so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom