Any Breeders/Hatcheries near Poplar Bluff, MO?

pips&peeps :

There are some shows held in Cape, if you can get there to get some good stock.

PS I'm a native from Poplar Bluff, MO......

My grandpa was born in Oxley. I don't think that is too far from Poplar Bluff. We had a family reunion in Poplar Bluff in 2009.

For the OP: There is a hatchery in Lebanon. Cackle.​

Last edited:
Paragould 7 Acres Flea Market ocacssionally gets some random birds and they had frizzle chochins and some frizzle bantums before. Also asu has a big poultry show around the fair season in the Convo center area on the Fairgrounds.

There is a poultry show in Piggott. I left notes on a couple cages for show winners asking if they breed chicks and if I could buy some later.

Murry Mc Murry Hatchery isn't local but they do ship and pretty quick. Ebay Sells eggs that you can incubate yourself from show winners. You can get some very good stock that way. Frizzled and Fancy Farm often has some show stoppers eggs to incubate they come wrapped in excessive bubblewrap with extras in case of breakage the package is well handled and full of bubble wrap and well marked Fragile.
Hatch rate is good and they only collect fresh eggs and sell them quickly for highest hatch rates.

Hi,

I'm not in Poplar Bluff but neighboring Wentzville... I ordered some Penciled Indian Runner Ducklings from Purely poultry (not Local). I ordered 10 and got 11 very strong and healthy ducklings. Didn't have a hint of problem with them. I was suprised because they arrived in the last cold blast we had in March, and the actual breeder they were shipped from was in North Dakota!

Back
Top Bottom