Any call duck breeders frequent this board?

mustangsaguaro

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
San Martin, Ca
I have tried contacting numerous call duck breeders even went to the US Call duck breeders website. And to no avail no one has contacted me back. Very frustrating. I have asked if they have eggs available or will ship egg. The least they could do if there birds have stopped laying, or they don't ship eggs is get back to me and say sorry birds are done laying or they don't ship. But nothing. I personally think that is very unprofessional.

Anyways, I am looking for in this order whites, buff, pastel, butterscotch and any other color. Only colors I am not interested in are greys and bibbed calls. Looking for eggs where the parents are SQ/BQ stock. Yes I know I could hatch out PQ for SQ/BQ parents. But figure I have a higher chance of hatching out SQ/BQ from parents of that calibre.

If you are on the west coast somewhere even better less travel time for the eggs.

Thanks

I have tried contacting numerous call duck breeders even went to the US Call duck breeders website. And to no avail no one has contacted me back. Very frustrating. I have asked if they have eggs available or will ship egg. The least they could do if there birds have stopped laying, or they don't ship eggs is get back to me and say sorry birds are done laying or they don't ship. But nothing. I personally think that is very unprofessional.

Anyways, I am looking for in this order whites, buff, pastel, butterscotch and any other color. Only colors I am not interested in are greys and bibbed calls. Looking for eggs where the parents are SQ/BQ stock. Yes I know I could hatch out PQ for SQ/BQ parents. But figure I have a higher chance of hatching out SQ/BQ from parents of that calibre.

If you are on the west coast somewhere even better less travel time for the eggs.

Thanks
I'm not sure if this will help but you might find someone by sorting through this.. link https://www.backyardchickens.com/newsearch?search=Call+ducks

Back
Top Bottom