Any Cameo Blackshoulder peacocks for sale near Michigan

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by scootj79, Jul 21, 2017.

1. scootj79

scootj79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2014
    Roscommon, MI
    Searching for a cameo blackshoulder cock in or around Michigan. Not having much luck finding any so figure will search around on here. Thanks all

2. scootj79

Apr 29, 2014
    Roscommon, MI
    Or even a regular pattern peacock would work. Love to place one with my cameo hens

3. birdmanmax

birdmanmax Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2016
    Central Michigan
    I do happen to have a cameo cock not blackshoulder. I have really been looking for a few females for him but that hasn't been working out. I just don't know I have thought about selling him but again not sure.

4. birdmanmax

Dec 27, 2016
    Central Michigan
    Oh yeah sorry live in auburn mi just outside of Saginaw. I see your from Roscommon I make plenty of trips up there beautiful area up that way.

5. scootj79

Apr 29, 2014
    Roscommon, MI
    Yeah I believe I talked to you about your peacock before. I also see you raise lady amherse and golden pheasants.. as well as frillback pigeons. Do you have any of those for sale at all. I would seriously be interested in that cameo peacock of yours. Let me know and thanks for responding.

6. KsKingBee

KsKingBee Overrun With Chickens

There is a really beautiful three year old Cameo Black Shoulder pair listed for sale at Spring Creek Peafowls FB page. They also have a couple of Cameo hens for sale too that are not listed on the availability list yet.
    IMG_1157.JPG

casportpony likes this.
  7. birdmanmax

Dec 27, 2016
    Central Michigan
    I'll start a conversation with you scootj79.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by