1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any Chicken sellers/breeders in Southern Colorado??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CCCChickenman, Sep 2, 2009.

1. CCCChickenman

CCCChickenman Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Canon City, CO
    Would like to find avenues to buy Bator Eggs,
    Chicks & Juvenile birds in Colo.Springs, Pueblo,
    Canon City areas.
    Our flock consists of 7-Buff O's, 5-RIR, 3-Barred Rock, 2-Ameracana,EE mutts. Pullet Pets only!!
    Wish-List;
    Black Australorp Cockerel *****
    Buff Orp Cockerel****
    Barred Rock Cockerel***
    Add to our flock:Black Australorps, Black & Red Sexlinks, Silver-laced Wyandotte, Welsummers,
    Favarolles more Easter Eggers. [​IMG],[​IMG]

2. want2bchicknmom

want2bchicknmom Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2009
    Southwest
    Hey CCCChicken Man,
    I am in Colorado Springs til the end of the month so we are pretty close neighbors! [​IMG] I have seen some pullets/cockrels listed on Craigslist pretty frequently. I haven't really paid attention to breed or if there have been any eggs but you may want to check on there if you haven't been already.

3. CCCChickenman

CCCChickenman Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Canon City, CO
    Thanx,[​IMG]
    Want2bachickenmom
    I have a craigslist acct.but never checked for chix
    Hope you're not leaving CO ! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. want2bchicknmom

want2bchicknmom Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2009
    Southwest
    I am actually headed to NM which is a great thing for me. I have a postage stamp of a yard here and my place there has 2 acres and a coop already on the property. I can finally have chickens which makes me very happy. I will miss Colorado as I have been here 5 years but my DBF is from the area of NM we are moving to so it will be nice to have family close by.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by