1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

any chicks 4 sale in or near fla

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bi0sC0mp, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    hi looking for some baby chicks or eggs..breed dont realy matter as long as its a good egg laying breed..i am in north fla thanks for all your time

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I do have Black Australorpe, RIR, BUff Orps, Americauna's and the Cochins. If you want adults I am selling all BUff Orps this month and Americauna's.
    How many chicks were you looking for? I have 2 broody hens hatching clutches. They may be some COchin chick under there...

3. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    was looking for around 6 for now but might get more all depends on the price ??

4. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    6 chicks or adults? I should have 6 chicks in the next few weeks from those broodies.

5. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    i am in Central FL and I have standard cochins and frizzles cochins hatching this weekend. Let me know if interested in them. I have blue, black and white standard cochins and WElsummers and blue bantam cochin with a white frizzle rooster.

Thanks

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I live near panama city if that helps. I have over 40 different chicks you can choose from some are mixed but will lay dark green eggs, Other then that I have silkie, cuckoo marans, RIR, Buff oprington. plus many others. They are going on 10 weeks to 12 weeks old. I sell them for $3 ea. I also have some little ones for sale also.

7. Bitty girl

Bitty girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Dont know what part of North FL you are in. But I am in Middleburg up towards Jacksonville. If you are looking for layers I either have some that will be layin shortly-RIR or I have other breeds broodin out OR I can find what you are lookin for most of the time. Thats what I do. Let me know what you are looking for I will let you know if I have it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by