Any chicks for sale in NW Arkansas?

ozarkjeep

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
New to the forum, and chickens.

Wondering if there is anyone local to me on this forum with chickens or chicks for sale?

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas

Hello & Welcome!
I know a man from Morrow that sells banty if your interested I can get his name from my sister....uhmmm she might sell you some of her Dominiques. Maybe. At least the eggs.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Not sure where you are or what you want, but yesterday, Tindle Feed in Harrison got a shipment of RIR and Cornish Cross.....no one was there rushing to buy them so they probably still have some.

Oh, and hello and welcome.

ozarkjeep

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Wow fast replies!

thanks yall!

From the reading ive done, I want RIR or BO Hens

started out as Kids wanting pet chickens, morphed into us getting some eggs out of the deal.

I am in Fayetteville, in town, and only looking for about 4 Hens, very small setup.

ozarkjeep

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
the local TSC has RIR chicks, un sexed yet though, I hate to buy males only to try and get rid of them later.

or is that always how that works?

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas
My husband bought my RIR and Dominiques at the flea market between Prairie Grove & Lincoln...bought a month ago. He's (the owner) is trying to stay stocked w/ chicks. That's about 20 minutes from you on hwy 45.

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas
I'm sorry I can't think of the name. It's the 2nd one down from the gas station....it's got fencing all around...and just down the road is a beer joint called "the clover??" or something like that.

Top Bottom