Any chicks for sale in NW Arkansas?

frow.gif

Hello & Welcome!
I know a man from Morrow that sells banty if your interested I can get his name from my sister....uhmmm she might sell you some of her Dominiques. Maybe. At least the eggs.
D.gif
D.gif

Not sure where you are or what you want, but yesterday, Tindle Feed in Harrison got a shipment of RIR and Cornish Cross.....no one was there rushing to buy them so they probably still have some.

Oh, and hello and welcome.
frow.gif

Wow fast replies!

thanks yall!

From the reading ive done, I want RIR or BO Hens

started out as Kids wanting pet chickens, morphed into us getting some eggs out of the deal.

I am in Fayetteville, in town, and only looking for about 4 Hens, very small setup.

the local TSC has RIR chicks, un sexed yet though, I hate to buy males only to try and get rid of them later.

or is that always how that works?

My husband bought my RIR and Dominiques at the flea market between Prairie Grove & Lincoln...bought a month ago. He's (the owner) is trying to stay stocked w/ chicks. That's about 20 minutes from you on hwy 45.

I'm sorry I can't think of the name. It's the 2nd one down from the gas station....it's got fencing all around...and just down the road is a beer joint called "the clover??" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom