Any clue?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by luvchicks8, Sep 10, 2010.

1. luvchicks8

luvchicks8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    Any ideas on what breed this girl is she is very shy has a pretty color to her
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my splash oegb that is being treated for cocci .She/he came here along with her friends so they are all in iso being treated with corrid. My question is the blue is a rooster but the splash is so post to be a hen, they were born only 2 days apart different parents? He or she is the million dollar question?

Bird in ? please excuse her apearance she/he is doing better
    [​IMG]

Here are the two together he has a much larger comb and legs?
    [​IMG]

comb shot he/she comb is light still not bright red like his but he/she is the only one acting sick.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for any advise

2. luvchicks8

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    Oh yeah the oegb are 3 1/2 months

3. luvchicks8

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    no guess ???

4. jeslewmazer

jeslewmazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Mississippi
    The first one just looks like a mixed chicken. The second one looks like a girl but it is hard to tell with him/her being so sickly. Posting a better pic when he/she is well would help. When a chick is sick it could stunt the growth and change the overall appearance. Making it look like a pullet. [​IMG]

5. luvchicks8

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    Quote:I did not know that about sick chickens. I do not know how long he/she was untreated it came this way but really is doing better.
    thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by