1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any "Criminal Minds" Fans Out There?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by duckluck, Jan 16, 2013.

1. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Thought I'd open discussion here, because I refuse to sign up for social networks just so I can try to join in on CBS's or anybody else's websites...

2. SilkieAngel16

SilkieAngel16 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2013
    Texas
    I love Criminal Minds! Reid is my favorite!

3. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Hehe..mine too! How bout last night's episode? I think he's going to be messed up in his head for awhile now...

This is the only network television show I can stand, let alone like! Normally just get it on DVD in whole season form but I just had to follow season 8 after season 7's closer...

4. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

I hope they don't drag his character back down the drug road again, I didn't like how they did it last time....

5. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Me neither. That was lame. Mind over matter, and I think Reid would be too smart for that!

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    The people at work tend to have this on tv all the time so I started watching it. Reid is my favorite too. I just love his quirks and find myself doing the same things often. I don't claim to be anywhere near as smart as him but I am always blurting out random facts and statistics. Sometimes I don't realize I do it lol

I have to start watching the show from the beginning. Mostly I just catch episodes when they are on tv.

7. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Like Duck, I tape all the reruns off ION and play them and speed thru the commercials. I just love that program and all the characters. Reed is the most loveable, but I love Aaron, his is a tough roll to play.

8. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

I miss Gidieon from the first few seasons loved his character Aaron has grown on me but he is not as apealling to me in a logical, but unusual logic sort of way.....

9. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I see my DVR recording up a storm, Yeah!!! more episodes!

I watched a 2 parter last night with Tim Curry (famous for playing evil insane), and another star from Without a trace. It was really good.

In fact they are all good .

10. LovePolish2

LovePolish2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2012
    Missouri
    I like Criminal Minds! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by