Any "Earth Fare - the healthy supermarket" stores in your area????????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kuntrygirl, Dec 8, 2010.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I am always getting coupons for this store but where I live, we do not have a store in our area. If you have shop at this store and would be interested in the ongoing coupons for FREE food, please let me know and I can mail these coupons on to you. The freebie for this month is:

FREE Kettle Chips (LARGE 14 ounce bag) with a $5.00 purchase.

Examples of coupons:
    FREE pound of Ground chuck with a $5.00 purchase
    FREE celery with a $5.00 purchase
    FREE gallon of milk with a $5.00 purchase

If we had a store in our city, I would DEFINITELY cash in on the freebies. Below, I have compiled a list of cities where these stores are located.

Store Locations
    Alabama
    Auburn, AL (NOW OPEN!)
    Huntsville, AL
    Montgomery, AL

Florida
    Tallahassee, FL (OPENING DECEMBER 15!)

Georgia
    Athens, GA
    Martinez, GA (Augusta)

North Carolina
    Asheville, NC (South)
    Asheville, NC (West)
    Boone, NC
    Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne)
    Charlotte, NC (South Park)
    Fletcher, NC
    Greensboro, NC
    Raleigh, NC (Brier Creek)

South Carolina
    Charleston, SC
    Columbia, SC
    Greenville, SC
    Rock Hill, SC

Tennessee
    Chattanooga, TN
    Johnson City, TN
    Knoxville, TN (Bearden)
    Knoxville, TN (Turkey Creek)

2. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Wow... I did not know there was one in Briar Creek... but that's a long drive for a super market, and I doubt they take food stamps. [​IMG] We have another store in Cary, Trader Joes, and they take food stamps! Good healthy choices! [​IMG]

3. NeeleysAVLChicks

NeeleysAVLChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    I shop at Earthfare all the time! (I'm in Asheville, NC) Did you sign up for these coupons somehow?? Those are some truly great deals, their products are great, but pricey. If you're still looking to unload those coupons, I would love them!

4. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:I'm not sure if I signed up or not but I get them ALL of the time. I can send them out to you today. You can PM me your mailing address and they are YOURS and I can send them to you from now on as soon as I get them. I'm just glad that someone can use them. I hate to see free item coupons go to waste (especially food). Times are hard for everyone and I know a little bit helps. I love sharing!

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

This community is just so COOL!

6. NeeleysAVLChicks

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Quote:I'm not sure if I signed up or not but I get them ALL of the time. I can send them out to you today. You can PM me your mailing address and they are YOURS and I can send them to you from now on as soon as I get them. I'm just glad that someone can use them. I hate to see free item coupons go to waste (especially food). Times are hard for everyone and I know a little bit helps. I love sharing!

[​IMG] Awww, you are just the sweetest thing!!! Such a kind thing to do!! PMin' you right now! THANK YOU!!

7. NeeleysAVLChicks

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Quote:Agreed!! Just mark this up as reason #284954 why I love BYC!

8. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

[​IMG] Awww, you are just the sweetest thing!!! Such a kind thing to do!! PMin' you right now! THANK YOU!!

You're welcome. Got your PM. Envelope is addressed and stamped and will be dropped off in about an hour at the post office . Glad that I could help.

9. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Sounds like a great store. I wish we had them here on the West Coast.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by