Any eggs in illionois for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by natalie1136, Jan 7, 2009.

1. natalie1136

natalie1136 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    Dennison Illinois
    I am looking for eggs to hatch for my son. He will be showing these at the 4-H fair this year. They will be his and my daughters pets. Thanks Natalie

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Well, since you want to show them I'm thinking you need pure breeds? Mine are not laying right now, but here's a bump for you anyway. All I have right now are some mixed RIR's.

3. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    What part of Il are you? That might help find someone close to you if you don't want to ship.

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I don't mind shipping to you and don't charge an arm and a leg. Seriously I support the 4H here . We're a two person farm and would love to help you and the project.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=119263 Here's a link to some of our ladies.

If you see what you like there and are willing to pay shipping, please pm me and I'll work you up a great deal.

Our hens and roosters are all purebred. I can ship to you tomorrow or Monday after I receive payment. Thanks. Here's a link to our offerings. The number of eggs and the price can vary. That's what I had yesterday at the time of posting.

Thanks and Happy New Year

5. GaHermit

GaHermit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Hoboken Ga
  6. natalie1136

natalie1136 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    Dennison Illinois
    Thanks for your posts. I am looking for eggs to pick up fairly cheap. I live in Dennison illinois. I'm on the indiana/illinois line near Terre Haute. Thanks for any and all help.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by