1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any Eggs in Thomaston, Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fr6473, Oct 20, 2008.

1. fr6473

fr6473 New Egg

Oct 19, 2008
    Thomaston, Georgia
    Hello, I am in Thomaston, GA. I am hoping that possibly there are some BYC users close by that I could come and pick up eggs from. I really want to set this new to me incubator this week TOMORROW would be really great heck even today would have been great. I have a few chickens currently, I would even take what someone reffered to as mutts. Thanks to all.

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, I'm in Bowdon ga - about an hour away behind the school busses....I think we're only about 40 or so miles away.

You can pm me. I can help you wish Leghorns, RIR or Americauanas. These would be available this afternoon as the mornings are promised.

Let me know at 404-409-2352 or by pm.

Thanks.

3. fr6473

fr6473 New Egg

Oct 19, 2008
    Thomaston, Georgia
    I was cleaning my incubator getting it ready and broke the heating element like a goober. I will look again as soon as I get a new element does anyone know where you could go locally to get a new one. Thanks:(

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Southern states carrries supplies to incubators. We have one in Carrollton ga.

You could make sure they have what you need if you don't have a local one.

Also, I live near to carrollton and you could swing buy and pick your eggs. (smile)Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by