Any experience with: Coops & Feathers Universal Pen (SKU 221-75)

This was the 1st one I saw but it is discontinued and not available anywhere I could find. Of course it is also cheaper! I guess I’m going to have to contact the company
I think it's the exact same product. It has the same dimension specifications and the same cover image. I was only recommending you look at it for the reviews.

That is 13x7.6 feet.
You could build that yourself for a fraction of the cost out of materials that would last for years.

How many chickens are you really hoping to keep in there? The photos are so deceptive because they intentionally scale coops and runs etc to look massive compared to the chickens.

I wouldn’t suggest more than 8-10 average size chickens. A few more if you raise Bantams or silkies.

That is 13x7.6 feet.
You could build that yourself for a fraction of the cost out of materials that would last for years.

How many chickens are you really hoping to keep in there? The photos are so deceptive because they intentionally scale coops and runs etc to look massive compared to the chickens.

I wouldn’t suggest more than 8-10 average size chickens. A few more if you raise Bantams or silkies.
x2.

Even with the photos, it looks pretty small to me.

If you read the reviews, anyone that has expertise in chickens did not rate it well. Most of the 5 star reviews were from people about to get chickens, or people that had not even put it together yet.
You can build a coop better than this for about $200 or less. If you buy this pre-fabricated coop, plan on spending a couple hundred to reinforce/fix and secure it from the factory from all I've read about it.

Back
Top Bottom