any fans of 'buffy the vampire slayer'?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by tinychicky, Dec 14, 2011.

1. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    when i first heard the title i said what the heck? BUFFY? the VAMPIRE slayer? what kind of title is that? and then i watched one. and then one more, and them a bunch of them and now i'm hooked! it's way better than it sounds! officially my favorite show [​IMG] so does anyone else here like it?

2. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

I like it. You might also like "The Vampire Diaries" - Its not a "teen" show like some thing, my whole family watches it age 25 to 60.

3. tinychicky

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    i think i watched one once but i didn't really like it. isn't kind of twilightish (i don't remember for sure)? i'm not a twilight fan .

4. Jay262

Jay262 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    If you like buffy the vampire slayer you might wanna watch angel aswell there about the same story wise just different characters and get intertwined sometimes with buffy being on the show or vice versa angel being on buffy the vampire slayer.

5. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Watched Angel and Buffy, while not my favorite series, they were both good! Although I definitely like Buffy the vampire slayer more.

It's been a few years now though [​IMG] time to break out the reruns.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  6. Christie Loves Silkies

Christie Loves Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

I have all of Buffy and Angel on DVD
    I've always been a fan [​IMG]

7. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Not at all - if it was I think you would have a hard time getting my 27 yr old brother, 38 year old husband and 60 year old father to watch it. We think its better than True Blood. I think the problem is that people see the young cast and think, well this is a show for teens - but it really has a great story and is always surprising, which I like. Its much more adult than Twilght. In fact, the only thing the 2 have in common, IMO is that it has vampires in it.

8. miss heny

miss heny Genetic Expert in learning Premium Member

ima fan!

9. tinychicky

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    Quote:Not at all - if it was I think you would have a hard time getting my 27 yr old brother, 38 year old husband and 60 year old father to watch it. We think its better than True Blood. I think the problem is that people see the young cast and think, well this is a show for teens - but it really has a great story and is always surprising, which I like. Its much more adult than Twilght. In fact, the only thing the 2 have in common, IMO is that it has vampires in it.

cool i'll try it [​IMG]

10. this is one of my favorites (sorry hadto input XD)

Buffy The Worm Slayer

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by