Any "GEAR HEADS" here?

Dirty Farmer

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 2, 2011
Aside from chickens in the back yard, are there any other gear heads here?

I myself am a Ford guy, and have a few classsic older (60's 70's 80's) cars and trucks.

Post up what you have in your fleet.

No one else here is into cars?
hmm.png
I can't be the only one that raises chickens and has a few old cars in the barn.

Here's one of mine....1968 Ford Falcon, 289 V-8 with a three speed stick.

94470_100_1005.jpg

94470_100_1011.jpg

Nice, Steve. I don't have anything that new. One thing about the modern stuff, yours included...fast and good fuel milage and under warrnanty
smile.png
What motor and tranny is your Camaro equiped with?

94470_100_1344.jpg

Some of them in one of the barns being lazy, sleeping under their covers.

94470_100_1345.jpg

I have a 1986 Mustang Gt. fuel injected 302 with a five speed. Original paint, and the cars stock mosly, except for an H-pipe with 2-chamber FlowMasters, under drive pulleys, Hurst short shifter and 4.11 gears.

94470_100_1347.jpg

I also have a 1995 Mustang Gt. (the last year with the 302) 5.0 with a five speed. Original and stock except for an H-pipe and 3.73's The wife drive this one a couple times a week to work, during the summer months.

I'm not, but my uncle is. If you get the mustang magazine, His 1965( I think) Shelby is going to be featured in it within the next few issues. A car museum in Hershey, PA keeps wanting to take it too. I think it is worth almost $500,000 now.

Last edited:
i know you're all gonna make fun of me... but i'm a honda guy... LOL...

went to school to be a chrysler technitian, but love building hondas... i had a 94 del sol with a balanced H23 blue top vtec with a t3t4 turbo kit and fully built ignition/fuel system... 387WHP at the dyno... but never took it to the track... idiot... lost my job and sold everything for cheap...

i don't have pictures of him anymore...
sad.png
but i'll see if i'm on teamsol still...

OMG, this is when i first got it.. LOL...

2028-1.jpg

http://www.teamdelsol.com/index.php?jump=http://www.teamdelsol.com/members/detail.php?mm=2028

Quote:
I can cut ya some slack, my nephew is into imports also. (must be a generation thing) Nothing like the torque and sound of an American V-8 though
tongue.png

Quote:
I can cut ya some slack, my nephew is into imports also. (must be a generation thing) Nothing like the torque and sound of an American V-8 though
tongue.png

yeah i know... my car gave me 28mph but with a touch of a button, will hit high 12's (i assume, maybe faster) at the track... i used to beat modern corvettes, vipers and other muscle on the street... muscle is fun though.... i had an el camino with a procharger supercharger before... LS1 block... i think... i got it that way... wasted way too much gas, and was super loud... plus, it couldn't take a turn at all... the del sol handled (type R/integra suspension), was high HP and only weighed 1,600lbs with me driving... i was 250lbs fat... LOL...

now i drive a brand new honda odyssea... and i love this mini van... LOVE IT!!!... probably not get another muscle car or fast car again...

Back
Top Bottom