Any gently used/outgrown duck diaper harnesses?

Minjojojo

Chirping
Dec 7, 2017
New Jersey
Hello all,

I am planning on getting a day-old indoor Muscovy duckling (female).
I am currently researching and collecting the supplies I will need for the baby, including food, housing, etc.
As I was doing research, I noticed some posts of duck mamas/daddys saying they have old outgrown duck diapers. I figured I would try asking here for recycling's sake to see if anyone has duck diapers they'd like me to take off their hands.
Also, if anyone has a used copy of "Duck! There's a Goose in the House!" by Goose Mother, I would love to buy that off you as well.

Thank you

Hello all,

I am planning on getting a day-old indoor Muscovy duckling (female).
I am currently researching and collecting the supplies I will need for the baby, including food, housing, etc.
As I was doing research, I noticed some posts of duck mamas/daddys saying they have old outgrown duck diapers. I figured I would try asking here for recycling's sake to see if anyone has duck diapers they'd like me to take off their hands.
Also, if anyone has a used copy of "Duck! There's a Goose in the House!" by Goose Mother, I would love to buy that off you as well.

Thank you
Hi there!!! :frow
I believe I may have some baby duck diapers that are brand new. I ordered them earlier this year for my baby goose but because it took so long to receive them, they were too small when they arrived. Let me look around the house, I probably hid them from myself. :confused: I'll let you know something shortly.

Hi there!!! :frow
I believe I may have some baby duck diapers that are brand new. I ordered them earlier this year for my baby goose but because it took so long to receive them, they were too small when they arrived. Let me look around the house, I probably hid them from myself. :confused: I'll let you know something shortly.
Awesome, thank you so much! Let me know when you find it, and I will help you pay for the shipping.

Awesome, thank you so much! Let me know when you find it, and I will help you pay for the shipping.

Look at what I found!!! :D Set of 3 for baby stages! PM me with your address and postage fee arrangements and I'll mail it to you.

Attachments

• 20171220_081457.jpg
    20171220_081457.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171220_081315.jpg
    20171220_081315.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom