any hens avail. in Colorado?

jdopler

Songster
9 Years
Jun 14, 2010
Roggen, Colorado
My poor hen was snagged by a fox just last week, I am hoping to find a hen locally to replace her. My hope is to have one about at laying age, but if I have to start over with poults I certainly will. However, buying 10-15 from a hatchery is too much for me. Any suggestions?
btw I now have a wonderful guard dog who made quick work of dispatching the fox! The rest of my flock is safe and sound!

I have been looking for Turkeys here in Colorado for a while. I can only find big old toms. I am thinking I am going to have to hatch some out. But I still have to wait closer to spring for eggs.
sad.png
So hey if you find some pass on the extras to me
tongue.png

I don't have any hens to sell right now as the ones I have were all chosen to keep over winter as breeder stock. I will have many, many eggs and babies in the spring if you can hang on that long. What kind of turks were you looking for? I've got Bourbons and Midgets right now and will be hatching out some of Steve's Bronze eggs in the spring. If you don't have an incubator you're welcome to jump on my order with Steve and I can hatch you out some babies.

I can hang on til spring.. I was just hoping to be hatching my own by this spring
hit.gif
the toms I have are mixed bourbon red and royal palm.. they are gorgeous! anyhow, I would love to jump on your offer, please keep me posted thx!

Back
Top Bottom