Any Home Bakers Here?

BigBlueHen53

We will get through this... together!
Premium Feather Member
Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Hi guys. Have not gotten any alerts since Wednesday. 😕 So I've got some catching up to do. Anyway, I attempted sourdough bread again today, here is my result. Still cooling, so will post pics of the inside tomorrow and let you know how it tastes then as well. I baked them on a large rectangular stone, rather like artisan loaves. Ya'll have a good evening and a great day tomorrow! ❤️

PXL_20211022_222855138.MP.jpg

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Hi guys. Have not gotten any alerts since Wednesday. 😕 So I've got some catching up to do. Anyway, I attempted sourdough bread again today, here is my result. Still cooling, so will post pics of the inside tomorrow and let you know how it tastes then as well. I baked them on a large rectangular stone, rather like artisan loaves. Ya'll have a good evening and a great day tomorrow! ❤️

View attachment 2875123
They look good!

Sally PB

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Aug 7, 2020
Belding, MI
Dang, the GF sourdough starter is still sold out. I might just try making my own.

Ron, did you post some tips about this that you could re-post because I didn't copy and save them...? Or do you or anyone have some suggestions? I'm feeling left out of the sourdough club!

And the garden is done, so I can start another project.

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Dang, the GF sourdough starter is still sold out. I might just try making my own.

Ron, did you post some tips about this that you could re-post because I didn't copy and save them...? Or do you or anyone have some suggestions? I'm feeling left out of the sourdough club!

And the garden is done, so I can start another project.
I posted the place to buy GF starter.

I am sorry it is still out of stock!

Aria

Crossing the Road
11 Years
Oct 15, 2010

View attachment 2875123
Good Results. Thanks for sharing. Aria

Top Bottom