Any Home Bakers Here?

Floydie

Crowing
Jan 30, 2020
I haven't done much baking for a while. Me and No1 son just made summer fruits pies.
IMG_20211023_153342.jpg

bruceha2000

Addict
9 Years
Apr 19, 2012
NW Vermont
Have not gotten any alerts since Wednesday. 😕
I don't bother with alerts, I just come to BYC every day and check my "Watched Threads"

Jared--if you peel and sculpt a face on an apple, dip it in lemon juice and then hang by a string to dry, it will look like a real shrunken head. After fully drying, you can clear seal it to make it permanent
Shall we rename you "Creepteach"?? At least for the Halloween season ;)

Me and No1 son just made summer fruits pies.
Summer must last longer there than here! The only fruit this time of year is apples. Not that there is anything wrong with apples of course.

Aria

Crossing the Road
11 Years
Oct 15, 2010
The Champlain bread looks very good today!

View attachment 2875800
WOW...LOVE IT. Great rise. Just been watching other methods of making Artisan.... BIGA POOLISH...Why would you want to do these two methods? Sourdough is so much easier. Just needed to KNOW what was making a BIGA. Does anyone one do this type of Artisan Bread Baking ,,,and can explain why? Aria

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
WOW...LOVE IT. Great rise. Just been watching other methods of making Artisan.... BIGA POOLISH...Why would you want to do these two methods? Sourdough is so much easier. Just needed to KNOW what was making a BIGA. Does anyone one do this type of Artisan Bread Baking ,,,and can explain why? Aria
The other methods seem to be more for Bakeries.

Sourdough is fine for me!

Top Bottom