Any Home Bakers Here?

topochico225

Your mom
Premium Feather Member
Dec 27, 2020
Baton Rouge, LA
B0516549-11D8-485F-AA6D-FDF476AF37CF.jpeg

Look at these flowerpots I found on the curb!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
It gets even worse. If you plug in my home address, depending which map system you use, it shows my location as anything from my nearest neighbor 1/4 mile away up to a ranch in the next town over, 7 miles away. I’ve only been here for two years and for half that, I worked 60 miles away. A lot of the folks around me are the same. They commute outside this area for work.

Fed Ex did this last spring and took four days to straighten it out. But UPS has delivered to my door before. That’s another factor adding to my frustration. I’ll just consider it an opportunity to work on my patience and remaining calm. Last night, I failed miserably. Today, I’m doing better.

From now on, if they need a street address, I’ll give them the post office. I can pick up when I collect my mail.

But I really need to bake bread soon or I’ll be reduced to store bought.
I hope you get the proofing box soon! Store bread is a disappointment for sure

Aria

Crossing the Road
11 Years
Oct 15, 2010
From which direction? They are presumably working on getting Amtrak trains back up this way. Used to be you could get from NYC to Montreal through Burlington. Hasn't been an Amtrak train in Burlington for longer than forever I think. The train does go to Essex Junction, via Boston I think??, but that isn't real convenient if you don't want to be there. Pretty basic blah station too.
My sister in Hamilton, New York has a son who lives in I believe Burlington Vermont. She would
send packages on the train one day and they would arrive there the next day. This YEAR...she
was told there is no train. Aria

Top Bottom