Any idea what breed of bantam this chick is?

Hmm… Maybe a Lakenvelder?

No, because Lakenvelders have single combs, and that chick does not have a single comb. I think it has a pea comb, or it might possibly have a rose comb, but it's comb is way too wide to be a single comb.

I got it from a Atwood’s chick bin. Straight run bantams.. there was about 40 of the same kind so yeah could be..
I think it might be a Light Brahma bantam, with a pea comb and feathered legs (but not as many feathers as they are supposed to have.)

But I would probably give it several more months before being sure. (Breed is usually more obvious on adult chickens than on young chicks.)

No, because Lakenvelders have single combs, and that chick does not have a single comb. I think it has a pea comb, or it might possibly have a rose comb, but it's comb is way too wide to be a single comb.

I think it might be a Light Brahma bantam, with a pea comb and feathered legs (but not as many feathers as they are supposed to have.)

But I would probably give it several more months before being sure. (Breed is usually more obvious on adult chickens than on young chicks.)
I agree. That's the only thing I can see it being.

Back
Top Bottom