Any idea what kind of cuties adopted today?

NikkiCole

In the Brooder
Apr 10, 2021
I adopted these babies from TSC today, and I am wondering if anyone could help with their breed identification. I know 2 of them are Saxony , and I have a feeling 2 are Welsh Harliquen, but I am at a loss on the others, maybe a couple Swedish? Any help would be appreciated!
ducklings2021.jpg

Hi - I've gotten some TSC "mystery ducklings" myself, in the past. :D Based on my experience, think the yellow ducklings with pink bills may be Hybrid White Layers - Pekins should have orange bills. The duckling to the far left could be a Buff (I got one of those in my group, coloring looked similar to Saxony); if it stands very upright, it may be a fawn & white Runner. Have fun!

I adopted these babies from TSC today, and I am wondering if anyone could help with their breed identification. I know 2 of them are Saxony , and I have a feeling 2 are Welsh Harliquen, but I am at a loss on the others, maybe a couple Swedish? Any help would be appreciated!View attachment 2608856
The bigger yellow one on the right is almost sure to be a Pekin. They sure are cuties!

Back
Top Bottom