any idea what these bantams are?*5 weeks pics added pg 2

Our local TSC is getting more Bantums tomorrow!! I can't wait!! Going in as soon as I can to see what new colors they will have!!! Wich me luck on finding a different one (or 2 or 6)!!! lol

Any ideas on breed or gender? I'm thinking girl, boy?, girl, girl.

DSCF0639.jpg
Buffy lovely speckles.
DSCF0633.jpg
Ashley gray feathers with white lacing on some.
DSCF0629.jpg
Coco slow to feather.
DSCF0640.jpg
Jezebel the name says it all.

How old are they now? I have 1 that looks just like the red, and is 3 weeks old. Is yours a single comb? Mine has been the slowest to feather too. The best guess I have so far, and the one I'm going with unless I have good evidence to the contrary is RIR. I have pics in this forum not too far back from here.

Not sure on the buff or blue one, but the red one is a RIR. If it is the same age as the others, I would bet that its a male. The blue one also looks to be a male. And judging from the type of the last one, I would assume that it is a hatchery special layer cross (probably strong leghorn background)

They are all bantams and 5 weeks old. The red one has a single comb (they all do) but no pink or red on comb or wattles, there is an odd but pretty brownish tint to all of her, beak and legs included. I am pretty sure the gray is a game, couldn't keep her still enough to show those long legs. I have been really curious about the buff and the dark gray. The gray has all of these silvery strands and some lacing that didn't come through in pics and gets that pink tone to comb when excited, had to chase to take pics. I guess they think I need exercise. The buff I have no idea, can't find anything similar in any pics.

Back
Top Bottom