Any idea what type of bantam this is?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by RedBrush Farm, Nov 5, 2011.

1. RedBrush Farm

RedBrush Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Missouri
    Any Info Appreciated. I purchased some bantams as a lot at a local sale barn. Now I am trying to find out what I have????

[​IMG]
    This one has feathers on the feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a full size chicken I can not identify. She is a good layer but has a large cone and it falls over to one side.
    [​IMG]

2. Frost Homestead

Frost Homestead eggmonger

Jul 9, 2011
    Lago Vista, TX
    the first one is a mille fleur d'uccle and the second pics look like Egyptian fayoumis. don't have a clue on the last one

3. RedBrush Farm

Jun 12, 2011
    Missouri
    Thanks for the information. I was told the last one was a Cinnamon Queen when I bought her, but she does not look like any pictures I can find.
    Thanks Again

4. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    First one is probably a d'Uccle, maybe a Mahogany Mille fleur. There's a rooster of that color down this page a ways.
    Second one is an Egyptian Fayoumi.
    Third one could be a Light Brown Leghorn -- it looks like her earlobes are kind of white? Does she lay white eggs? Or she could be a Leghorn cross.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  5. RedBrush Farm

Jun 12, 2011
    Missouri
    She does have white legs and I guess she could be a cross from anything. It was a she came from a farm with a dukes mixture of chickens.

6. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    The first one is a MOTTLED d'Uccle rooster.

The little white and black ones do look like Fayoumis. All the ones I can see the head of are roosters.

7. RedBrush Farm

Jun 12, 2011
    Missouri
    I think all three are roosters. I was wanting to know what they were so I could get hens.[​IMG]

8. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    if your first on looks like this then he is a d'uccle (can you please get a full body shot)

[​IMG]

the other 2 remind me of my oegb, if you can get a full body shot on the last one (the standered) it will help us help you figure it out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by