Any ideas about these Svart Honas?

autieschics

In the Brooder
Feb 26, 2017
Oregon
Hi everyone! I am new to BYC as of today. I have helped my friend with her flock for the last 5 years but I fell in love with a certain breed and wanted some for my own. So here is my little flock....they are 22 weeks old today. There are 6 but one is shy. What do you all think? How many roos? Thanks again for any input!!

First picture the one in the middle standing up is a rooster but he has leakage so I wouldn't breed him. The one directly to its right seems to be a pullet. Second picture one standing the piece of wood appears to be a cockerel too. Last picture I think the three all on the right are cockerels and the two to the left are possibly pullets. But it's hard to tell, it's hard to see them individually in these pictures. Individual shots taken closer up would help a lot.

Last edited:
You're welcome! I also wanted to add the one in the very front of the second picture is also a cockerel but also seems to have leakage so I wouldn't breed that one either (could just be the lighting making it look like that, though). You don't want to be passing that on. I can't see if the other cockerel has it or not, close-ups will help :)

Last edited:
First picture the one in the middle standing up is a rooster but he has leakage so I wouldn't breed him. The one directly to its right seems to be a pullet. Second picture one standing the piece of wood appears to be a cockerel too. Last picture I think the three all on the right are cockerels and the two to the left are possibly pullets. But it's hard to tell, it's hard to see them individually in these pictures. Individual shots taken closer up would help a lot.
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom