Any ideas? I still cant tell what they are....

The one below the blacks I still believe is a Silver Laced Wyandotte... The one below the red, is the Blue Andalusian...

The last one might be a White Australorp.

I am so excited about the SLW they are so pretty ...my chicken journey started almost 3 months ago at TSC where i thought i had gotten 3 GLW and 3 SLW. they all were golden laced and 5 of the 6 are roos! I have homes for the extra roos and I adore my chickies but we wanted more females so this time we did the group from Murray McMurray (all females). and it looks like they are all going to be stunning looking birds :)

I am so excited about the SLW they are so pretty ...my chicken journey started almost 3 months ago at TSC where i thought i had gotten 3 GLW and 3 SLW. they all were golden laced and 5 of the 6 are roos! I have homes for the extra roos and I adore my chickies but we wanted more females so this time we did the group from Murray McMurray (all females). and it looks like they are all going to be stunning looking birds :)
I don't think they are SLW - as they have yellow legs - not slate.

Honestly.. I don't see any Wyandottes in the mix :/

Well Poo...I am still excited there are some really interesting looking chicks. The red one's are fiesty the black ones are more regal and the soft grey ones are super sweet :)

They are all cuties but the little one with black dots on her white head just stole my heart! I would love to have one like her!

Another user suggested mine that look the same as the ones I think/thought were SLW's said Silver Spangled Hamburg... Not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom