Any ideas on these two?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by krferrei, Apr 5, 2018.

1. krferrei

krferrei In the Brooder

Apr 5, 2018
    Alexandra33 likes this.
  2. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    The black and white or gray and white may be a Seabright. Not sure on the other

krferrei likes this.
  3. krferrei

krferrei In the Brooder

Apr 5, 2018
    I am not sure what little brown one is either. It is much darker than my RIR’s were when they were little. Thank you for the help.

4. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    No I don’t believe the other is a Rhode Island red. Mine were much lighter with no markings on the feathers when I had mine as chicks If that is a Seabright you are the third person I’ve seen today with the Seabright. Starting to get jealous. Ha ha

5. krferrei

krferrei In the Brooder

Apr 5, 2018
    I’ve never had Sebright. I have RIR, silkies and frizzles. This last pick up I grabbed three more frizzles and one possible sultan so I’m pretty excited. The Boyfriend picked out the little brown one. No clue what it could be lol go figure he picked the odd ball.

6. krferrei

krferrei In the Brooder

Apr 5, 2018
    976B946C-6E65-4D6B-B62E-3FED19C71D99.jpeg Another picture.

7. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    That’s what husbands are good for. I have a daughter that always picks the oddball. My husband is just an odd ball. Ha ha I’ve never had a Seabright but always been very very interested in them. But never see them For sale. And in less it is a very productive layer my husband wants nothing to do with feeding or owning it

8. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    Oh my goodness what is that yellow white fluff? So cute. What kind is that one?

9. krferrei

krferrei In the Brooder

Apr 5, 2018
    That one is one of the bantam frizzles. I have now 5 of them. Their soft like silkies but their little feathers flip out. So cute. Look them up. They lay very tiny eggs but all of our bantams have turned out to be the nicest pets we’ve ever had.

Rachel Taylor likes this.
  10. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chook Snuggler

Does the black chick have feathered legs? If so, it's a Black Cochin. :)
    As far as your red baby - what comb type? That will answer some questions.

~Alex

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: