Any insomniacs out there?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by percyj, Jan 17, 2011.

1. percyj

percyj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Hey any fellow insomniacs out there? If so, how do you fall asleep? I'm so wired at night. Sometimes what I'll do is stay up all night, just to be tired enough to get a 2-3 hr nap the next day. [​IMG] how do u guys get to sleep? [​IMG]

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Nope I just have my days and nights mixed up. [​IMG]

3. rearrolled

rearrolled Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2011
    Aussie
    hay i have sleeping tablets [​IMG]

4. justbugged

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Between the small dog that is begging to go to bed, and your reminder about pills. I think I am going to take a pill and a small dog to bed.

5. percyj

Jun 20, 2010
    Meh. Dogs in his crate and will bark all night if I bug him and A friends brother had bad things happen with sleepin pills [​IMG] - no pills for me. Grr. I want a Dairy Queen blizzard and I want to watch the Hannah Montana episode I taped. [​IMG] if anyone asks, it's my little brothers addiction. [​IMG] [​IMG] But it would wake the dog up.

6. justbugged

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Well I checked out the thought of going to bed. Major problem. I had to put sheets on the bed, then I remembered that I still have get the blanket dried. My little dog is just going to have to wait.

7. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    HA HA! I just have a REALLY messed up schedule....shoulda been asleep an hour and a half ago.... [​IMG]

8. percyj

Jun 20, 2010
    I'm soo messed up!!! I tried counting sheep, but I started day dreaming about getting some sheep and how their pen would look, and what breed to get. Aagh!!! [​IMG]

9. justbugged

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    go drink warm milk or get a cup of tea.

10. percyj

Jun 20, 2010
    I did. It just doesn't work!!!! I keep thinking of animals, friends, HOMEWORK!!! I'm way too stressed. Its like unhealthy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by