1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any Interest in a 6 Month Old Boxer Female?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Broke Down Ranch, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    I have decided to try and find Bobbi Sue new home. I just don't have time to train her so she doesn't get into trouble. And I really hate to let her go because I wanted a Boxer since I was like 8 yrs old. But she likes to terrorize the chickens (not all the time just a couple times a week) tho she has never actively tried to grab one. She also has a love of my cool shady flowerbeds :| So right now she is just too much for me and I hate to see such a wonderful dog go to waste. She is EXTREMELY friendly and loves just everybody. She has been socialized very well with kids so they don't phaze her. She is housebroken and is crate trained (tho she gripes about the crate now and then). She is AKC flashy fawn and is 6 months old.

I'm asking $400 for her (I paid $450) or if she goes local I would trade for good field fence and t-posts (I have to buy some eventually for my goats anyway). I do not have any recent pics of her (my camera is not available ATM) but I have the ones from when I first brought her home at 7 weeks. Plus if you are VERY interested I can take some with my phone to upload but those won't be just real great pics. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks.

I wanted to add that I will ship her if the buyer pays all shipping fees and supplies the crate [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a video DH took of her playing with the water about a month and a half ago:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  2. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    OMG!! She is beautiful. I wish I lived closer I would snatch her up in a heartbeat.

3. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    She really is a fantastic Boxer. Nice and leggy with a good barrel chest and lots of charisma. He dam topped out at 60# tho Bobbi Sue was the runt. Can't tell it now tho - she is so tall and such a big goof....lol

4. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    We had 2 boxers when we moved to the country. My Annabella looked just like Bobbie Sue. Had to rehome them cuz they loved to play chase with neighbors cows For some reason the neighbor dont like the game I wish luck with her she is beautiful Wish I could have her. [​IMG] this is DH when I ask about getting another one

Piecemaker

5. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    my DH used to have a white qwith brown spot femal boxer. Her name was Harley. That was the smartest, most loyal dog I have ever seen. Unfortunately while we were gone somone or something was in the yard and she broke out of the house and was hit by a car. We found her on the front steps when we got home. She must have crawled there from the road but we did not get home in time to save her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by