Any IT Recruiters here?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cheeptrick, Feb 12, 2008.

1. cheeptrick

cheeptrick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    DH is an IT project manager currently working on his PMI cert...semi seriously looking for opportunities. [​IMG]

Just thought I'd see if our BYC friends know of any opportunities in any industry...
    Do you think McMurray's needs an IT project manager?? LOL

[​IMG]

2. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

www.sysco.com, watch the job postings. Sometimes there are remote job opportunities.

I have 15 years in IT with SYSCO

have him check with the IT temp services for contract positions, are there any local IT consultant firms?

good luck!

Margaret
    [email protected]

3. cheeptrick

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Thanks Margaret...he works in grocery distribution ironically!! 10 years [​IMG]
    We are in rural NH so tough IT area...but are considering jobs nationwide. We'll check it out!!
    :aww CHICKEN Connections!! YEAH BUDDY!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  4. cheeptrick

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    My father also worked for Sysco as an electrician when I was a child! I was born and raised in Tx... [​IMG]

5. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

wow small world. I live in VA and work for the corporate office in Houston. I used to work at the local distribution office, until they consolidated the IT operations and now 13 of us handle it for the whole country.

the corporate office does have some remote worker programs now, especially for developers. I don't know about the PM jobs, harder to be remote for those.

if he has grocery background, it should definitely help with food service jobs!

good luck!

Margaret

6. cheeptrick

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Margaret! Sysco was on his list. He will post for those positions in Houston...and see how it goes!

Thanks for the info!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by