Any John Deere Fans here?-MO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tabsmonsters, Apr 21, 2008.

1. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    I made these baby quilts for an order but the lady changed her mind. I thought I would try to sell them on here. They both measure 36" by 36" and feature 2 John Deere prints on the front as well as green squares and yellow squares. I used decorative stitching with green thread on the yellow squares to make it stand out. The backing of one is flannel with polka dots and the backing of the other is flannel with primary color plaid squares. They were made in a smoke free and pet free home for those who have allergies. I only have pictures of one at this time. The other is almost completed. Please post or pm any questions. I am not sure how much shipping would be, but I can look it up with your zipcode. Thanks!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

***edited to add state to title***

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  2. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    That is so cute. I did my 6 yr olds nursery in John Deere. It was hard to find back then, now it's so popular, I love it.

3. tabsmonsters

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    Thanks![​IMG] My kids aren't babies so I can't use them or I would! I listed them on my local craigs list with no luck. I forgot to add I am asking $45 each plus shipping but will make a deal for both.

4. tebs78

tebs78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    Those are beautiful! I made a john deere quilt for my now 1-year old nephew, looked very similar but yours is way cuter! I'd buy one in a heart beat if I had some one to give it to now!

5. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    That is stinkin CUTE!!! If I had the $$ I would jump on it!

6. Bantymama

Bantymama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    MN
    I will take one. My zip is 56501. Pm me with the total. Would you like a m/o or paypal. Thanks Linda

7. tabsmonsters

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    Linda, I sent you a pm. Right now I have both sold. If anyone wants one of different prints or sizes, just let me know. Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by