Any leather workers out there? I have a ton NY/NJ pic heavy

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
of leather rolls of really nice latigo and a $400 set of all leather tools. I also have tons of leather pieces in all styles and colors and sued as well. I will start to post pics in the next day or so but first wanted to see if there is any interest. It is quiet a bit of stuff, and for the big rolls and tools pick up would be best since it would cost a lot to ship. I would consider a really good trade or money since by my estimate I have over $800 worth of stuff. I keep meaning to work on new leather projects but I don't have the table set up I need in my new home and frankly just don't have the time for it anymore. If there is something you are looking for or a specific color let me know I can try to find it.

Last edited:
hi, i wouldn't mind a couple of pieces of soft leather for purses - what colors do you have besides brown or black? I also need to cover a couple of rockers in black - what is the largest size piece that you have in black?

Last edited:
I will go up to attick and pull out what I have do you want thick or thin? the latigo is very thick and would be hard to make a purse out of I think, but would make great saddle bags for a motorcycle! Any color you are interested in I have so many colors will post some pics of all the stuff in a hour or so.

Wow! when you said a lot - you meant it!!

i only have a few minutes to look at it , as I have to visit an aunt this evening, but will take a closer look in the morning, and let you know what I would like to buy - if the pricing is not too high.

thanks

Thanks for the great deal you gave me on the leather, buckles, snaps,and studs that i got!!
the leather is just as described, both heavyweight and lightweight.
and the shipping reasonable.

I am so pleased with it all!

thanks again!!

Sold some but still have a lot left if anyone else is interested

thanks blueskylen!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom