****Any Mandarin Bantam Breeders here????****

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by alabama girl, May 18, 2008.

1. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Please let me know if you have any babies available, I'll drive to come pick them up.

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I breed Mandarins, but my girls havent started laying yet. They started mating a couple days ago, so I figure they should start laying soon.

3. katemary63

katemary63 Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    Dover, AR
    I have mandarin ducklings hatched out TODAY! These are our first batch and we are so excited! They are for sale, $10 each. I am in Dover, Arkansas.

4. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    I cannot find a pic of mandarins anywhere!! does anyone have pics? I am considering buying some from the person in dover arkansas!! pics or links please!! lol

5. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

The most beautiful bird in the world!!!

[​IMG]

6. swiftfoot

swiftfoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2007
    Blountville , TN
    ooooooooooo only if i could find some shipped or closer

7. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Yep, I have colored mandarins like the pic above and white mandarins....absoutely beautiful! But the thing you should know is that they are VERY flighty and will fly if given the chance and not come back. lol So, make sure your area has some sort of enclosure. Avery netting works well. [​IMG] Good luck!!!

8. scrappyroo

scrappyroo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2007
    Binghamton, New York
    Quote:Thats cheap for Mandarins..Anyone close should buy them up. I have some in the bator and one of my hens went broody two days ago and is setting on 12 eggs. Awesome bird!!

9. katemary63

katemary63 Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    Dover, AR
    Okay, I don't know anything. How much should me mandarin ducklings be?? What do they usually sell for?

10. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    No one sells ducklings that I know of. They sell adult pairs and/or drakes for like $40 each. So maybe $25 for the ducklings? Hatchings eggs go for like $10-15 an egg on Ebay.

Last edited: May 20, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by