Any Master Exhibitors/Breeders on BYC?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by greenfamilyfarms, Sep 19, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    The APA has listed 719 Master Exhibitors on their website and I figure that a few must be members of BYC. Anybody an APA/ABA Master?

2. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Quote:There are actually a lot of them - and most are always willing to go the extra mile to help and offer advice to the rest of us. But you won't see many of them doing much self-promoting - which I find very refreshing. I've seen you post over on the Cochin Thread - we are very fortunate to have one of the best. He doesn't promote himself, so neither will I, but if you read the posts, you will know who he is.

Be sure and check the members' sig lines - many do give their qualifications, including many APA/ABA judges. And if you're interested in Genetics, there are also great experts on BYC - a few have written leading books on the subject.

We are all very lucky to have these great contributors to BYC!

3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:There are actually a lot of them - and most are always willing to go the extra mile to help and offer advice to the rest of us. But you won't see many of them doing much self-promoting - which I find very refreshing. I've seen you post over on the Cochin Thread - we are very fortunate to have one of the best. He doesn't promote himself, so neither will I, but if you read the posts, you will know who he is.

Be sure and check the members' sig lines - many do give their qualifications, including many APA/ABA judges. And if you're interested in Genetics, there are also great experts on BYC - a few have written leading books on the subject.

We are all very lucky to have these great contributors to BYC!

[​IMG]

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Yes we have at least one in the Faverolles thread.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by