1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Any Medical Transcriptions here??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dodgegal79, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Dodgegal79

Dodgegal79 Songster

Dec 1, 2007
    Princeton BC Canada
    I'm planning on taking a Transcription course and need to ask a working MT some questions for a questionarrie I need to fill out. Thanks Margaret

2. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Songster

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    I'm looking for a good school. Which are you going to?

3. Dodgegal79

Dodgegal79 Songster

Dec 1, 2007
    Princeton BC Canada
    I'm taking it through a local college here but the one I'm applying to is the Career Step program. This one, also Andrews and M-tec or something like that are considered the best from what I have read. I in Canada so we are a little limited to what is here but make sure you research the schools, there are alot of crappy programs around.

4. hooligan

hooligan Songster

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I think GritsAr has been or is one...

5. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Songster

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Thanks! I have been researching. My problem is I can't find one with "affordable" monthly payments. UGH! Good luck!! Steph

6. RockHouseRanch

RockHouseRanch Hatching

Apr 14, 2008
    I just took an online medical terminology course - that's all you need - to know the lingo and know how to type. Unless you need to be certified...

7. Dodgegal79

Dodgegal79 Songster

Dec 1, 2007
    Princeton BC Canada
    Career Step does offer a payment plan, not sure about the others. I think I need to be certified, being in Canada makes it a little harder to get a good job, from what I have seen. I have my Veterinary Assistant diploma, so i have the terminolgy part already, I do need to brush up on that and improve my typing a little.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by