1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any more help on breed or sex RI RED, Amerucana/EE or Black Austulop. I so did not spell these bre

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by tobylowe1, Oct 30, 2012.

1. tobylowe1

tobylowe1 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2012
    Alabama
    [​IMG]We were told the larger pullet is a RI Red. The black Pullet is a Black Austulop. I know i misspelled [​IMG]

that and the young chick is a Amerucana or a mix with that and a Easter egg er. She does have greenish legs. Any thoughts??[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. groundpecker

groundpecker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    They look to me, to be a Buff Orpington and EE. The gold colored one is too light to be a RIR in my opinion.

3. goldfinches

goldfinches Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Maryland
    These look like the pics you posted on the other thread. Can you get some better quality ones showing their feathers clearer and their comb areas?

4. tobylowe1

tobylowe1 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2012
    Alabama
    They are, I was hoping someone else would see these. When my wife is home with her amazing camera I will get some photos and videos and post them. Her camera phone is amazing. thank anyway.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by