Hi there, We have about a half acre fenced property and as the weather gets cold and wet, I've noticed a lot of mushrooms popping up around the property. Most are the garden variety whitish ones, but we also have a ton of small brown bulbous ones which spew dark green fluid when pushed on. I usually let the birds forage in the yard for a few hours each day. Does anyone know if they are sensitive to mushrooms or if they will naturally leave them alone if poisonous? I've tried to smash them all, but I'm sure I won't find every last one!